Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play the game to make others cry!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out Of Memory

Go down 
+4
ElySioN
tactician
freaksta1014
hyphy_boy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hyphy_boy
Resident Goofball
Resident Goofball
hyphy_boy

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 pm

My game crashes about a hour and a pop-up comes saying Out Of Memory. WTF that mean? How do I fix?
Back to top Go down
freaksta1014
Syntagma Captain
Syntagma Captain
freaksta1014

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

maybe your hard drive is out of memory? delete stuff that you dont use any mre such as programs, pictures, etc or defrag you hard drive.
Back to top Go down
hyphy_boy
Resident Goofball
Resident Goofball
hyphy_boy

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:52 am

i did. all that. this comp is new.
Back to top Go down
freaksta1014
Syntagma Captain
Syntagma Captain
freaksta1014

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

sucks for you maybe watching too much p**n
Back to top Go down
tactician
Tactician
Tactician
tactician

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 am

CPU-Z - A nice little program that will give you information on your processor, motherboard and memory. It's good to use when trying to find what motherboard you have when trying to update chipset drivers. You can also use it to check for memory mis-matches.
LINK: http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

HWMonitor - Great for checking the temperature of your CPU and GPU among other things. Shutdowns and frame rate slowdowns can often be caused by over heating components.
LINK: http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitor.php

PC Wizard 2008 - A favorite of mine. It will tell you all about the hardware in your PC. it is particularly useful when it comes to identifying graphics cards. Unlike some other hardware inspection programs, it will tell you what graphics hardware you have even if the drivers are not installed. Useful for those "Display adapter not found" errors.
LINK: http://www.cpuid.com/pcwizard.php

GPU-Z - An utility that tells you a lot about your graphics card. It's main use, for me anyway, in WoW troubleshooting is to check the speed that your PCI-e bus is running at. Poor graphics performance can sometimes be traced to the PCI-e bus running at only x1, not x16.
LINK: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Throttlewatch - Will tell you if your CPU (processor) is running at a reduced speed. Laptops in particular can cut the CPU speed to prevent overheating or to save power. This can cause performance decreases in WoW as well as other programs.
LINK: http://www.panopsys.com/Downloads.html

Process Explorer - Gives you a lot of information about the processes running on your PC. It's useful if you are seeing high or fluctuating CPU usage. You can click on each process and se a grph of it's CPU usage over time as well as other useful information.
LINK: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx
Back to top Go down
ElySioN
Mr. "Grumpy Bum"
Mr.
ElySioN

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 am

hyphy_boy wrote:
My game crashes about a hour and a pop-up comes saying Out Of Memory. WTF that mean? How do I fix?

The programs Alvraen suggested will work in terms of finding more information about your PC. Make sure to use the GPU-Z and tell us what kind of Graphics card is installed on your PC.

Here's a link I found of the same issue someone else had.

Out of Memory error.
Back to top Go down
Riptyde2
Admin
Admin
Riptyde2

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Combat Arms programming SUCKS. When it crashes it will run rampant and your OS will say "out of memory" that is allocated to the game. The games programs are the one running amok.

its not your PC, its the game.

I had to uninstall - make sure you reboot then reinstall and that helped clean it up on mine when it was doing that.

Also run a chckdsk on your hard drive to make sure no bad sectors before you reinstall the game.

Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.net
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

I've put up on the FTP Server a program that's called "clean my pc" which cleans out old registry files and such to make your computer run a lot smoother. It's helped my comp a lot. So just DL from the FTP server. GL with that hyphy.
Back to top Go down
hyphy_boy
Resident Goofball
Resident Goofball
hyphy_boy

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

oh thank you all. you are so kind. i will try all.
Back to top Go down
-Veteran
Friend
-Veteran

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 am

Apparently, there is a memory leak in Combat Arms.
Once you start Engine.exe, the amount of RAM it uses to work just keeps on getting higher.

Engine.exe ran on 500,000K to 700,000K before I updated to Win7 64Bit, but after upgrading my OS, it can take as much as up to 1,500,000K.

So if your 'useable' RAM is about 1GB, your PC might not have enough memory to run Engine.exe.
Back to top Go down
hyphy_boy
Resident Goofball
Resident Goofball
hyphy_boy

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am

the problem is fix.
Back to top Go down
Riptyde2
Admin
Admin
Riptyde2

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 am

Hyphy, what did you do to fix this? ya nut Cool
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.net
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

Well I think Hyphy googled it. GG hyphy. ANd ummm... eat a bannana.
Back to top Go down
Triskit
Ice-Crunching Master
Ice-Crunching Master
Triskit

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

--ALPINE-- wrote:
Well I think Hyphy googled it. GG hyphy. ANd ummm... eat a bannana.

YUM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out Of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Memory   Out Of Memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out Of Memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Syntagma Battleground :: Tech Support-
Jump to: