Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play the game to make others cry!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked Empty
PostSubject: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 am

So just to let y'all know.. My need for speed world Account got hacked into to. I can no longer log into my account because someone changed the email/pw. Also, the email "artemus-@live.com" that I used I can no longer use that email either because it got hacked into as well. So, i had to change all my passwords/info. And if you do happen to see me aka ALPINE in the need 4 speed game. Tell the mother fker to fk off because he's playing my account and he hacked into it. So, i'm no longer ALPINE in need for speed and will no longer play that game. GG.
Back to top Go down
tactician
Tactician
Tactician
tactician

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:58 am

Do me a favour, and install malwarebytes at malwarebytes.org
Back to top Go down
Im_Ninja
Happy Birthday, BITCH!
Im_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 am

That blows. Did you get keylogged or something?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.meatspin.com
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 am

Na... it was a simple dam password and I was actually going to change it today but I guess I was a day short. Oh well.. it's my fault. And I didn't get keylogged... because as dum as I was my password to my email acct was the same as the pw I used to get in Need4Speed. So my own dam fault. But still... you should cuss out that player who's playin on my acct.
Back to top Go down
tactician
Tactician
Tactician
tactician

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 am

I'd still tell you to DL it, hombre.
Back to top Go down
-generix-
WOGL Coordinator/Syntagma Detention Unit Leader
WOGL Coordinator/Syntagma Detention Unit Leader

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 am

the game fails anyway ! lol!
Back to top Go down
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 am

tactician wrote:
I'd still tell you to DL it, hombre.

Did... and nothing. But ty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm

I don't think the game fails, new content and modes coming soon. But Alp u know that if I see that account online I WILL have choice words...have no doubts.
Back to top Go down
Im_Ninja
Happy Birthday, BITCH!
Im_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

JennaR0XX wrote:
I don't think the game fails, new content and modes coming soon. But Alp u know that if I see that account online I WILL have choice words...have no doubts.

Rip em a new face Jen lol
Back to top Go down
http://Www.meatspin.com
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:43 pm

JennaR0XX wrote:

Well, thanks Jen.. you give them a ton of chiit.. I r pissed bout that. But I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked   Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need 4 Speed world Acct got hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alternative Game Topics :: Need for Speed World-
Jump to: