Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play the game to make others cry!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DudsBro
Friend

2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament Empty
PostSubject: 2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament   2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey guys,

Over at Global Warfighter League (GWL), we're running a 2v2 Partner Elimination Prize Tournament. Registration has opened, and the tournament starts on April 12. The prize for the tournament, is 40,000 NX (20,000 to each team member)

A full information post on the tournament, including links to sign up and the rules can be found here

Spread the word...even if you guys don't want to join tell other people who might be interested.

~DudsBro
Back to top Go down
ElySioN
Mr. "Grumpy Bum"
Mr.
ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament   2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks Dudsbro,

I think some of us are interested in participating.

I'll check it out. cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
DudsBro
Friend

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament   2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Cool, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
DudsBro
Friend

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament   2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Just a heads up guys. THe tournament has started this week, so your team members need to get on matchcoms to schedule a match time quickly. You have until TUesday, 1 AM eastern to play the match. You can access your matchcoms from your team profile page, and clicking ont he 'Matchcoms' button just under the tournament heading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament   2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2v2 Partner Elimination PRIZE Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: