Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play the game to make others cry!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I3oomz
Friend

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

So i hear some crap is floating around about me and EK.... Let me clear this up a bit... I was in a Clan called A.I. when i first started this game.... Anialation inescapable..... another guy i played with by the name of Scoobesnax was in it with me. We didnt like how the admins were treating us so him and i decided to leave and make our own clan. So.... We bought a teamspeak... and we took about 10-20 members from Ai with us.. I'm the one that came up with the name "Escaped Konvicts" Ask any member ... ask scoobesnax himself... He made the clan then... meaning put it in his name. I was CO- Leader.... ANyWHOOO .... EVerything was going great... we had good players... WE MADE EVERYONE GET LGC CERTIFIED... had teamviesw... we even tried out own gaming league.. But once the clan got so big we had some little kids in the clan that liked to talk shit ... so... everyone started arguing amungst themselves.... and i left the clan and went to Wolfesbain II.... Scoobe asked me to come back.... so i came back... ppl were still fighting with me and talking shit .. so I LEFT... so then all EK members started spreading that the reason i wasnt in EK was because i got kicked for hacking... NOT TRUE... I NEVER HACKED>> i got accused alot... BEcause about a year ago when i didnt have a job or a life.. i played this game 24/7... and i will admit i was good.. alot better of a player then i am now. I was LGC certified.... and i despised hackers...I STILL DO... I WILL ADMIT I could be a DICKHEAD but thats my only flaw. SO you can believe me .... or not believe me its totally up to you but i would love to become a member of your family and pawn some MO-FO's .... -I3oomz
Back to top Go down
Riptyde2
Admin
Admin
Riptyde2

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Boomz - thanks for the explanation. Being a dick will never be held against you in this clan but as you can tell, we take the legitness of a player series. So we appreciate you posting your side.

Voting will close tonight and a final decision made tomorrow.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.net
VIJID
Syntagma Captain
Syntagma Captain
VIJID

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

U are not allowed to be to much of a dig head that is Riptyde's JOB lol!

Sorry boss

love peace and joy

VIJID Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Questions and Answers-