Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play the game to make others cry!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I buy it

Go down 
+4
--ALPINE--
Gauvin112
freaksta1014
Im_Ninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Im_Ninja
Happy Birthday, BITCH!
Im_Ninja

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:30 pm

A new app for iPhone. It may seem stupid me asking y'all, but....it's a ventrilo client.

It' called "Ventafone". Ventrilo client for iPhone like I said, but it costs $2.99. It just released today (Saturday), that means : No reviews, No ratings, minimal download publicity. and it's the ONLY ventrilo client for iPhone, until flagship (the creator if ventrilo) makes one, like he said he will.

Lol, the last part of this is, do you really want me bothering the crap out of y'all whenever I jump on lol.

Oh yeah, back to my "cons" portion, doesn't really give me much info, so I'm out on a limb to try it. May not work. 3g or wifi? Idk. Doesn't tell me much.

So should I? I am an annoying fucker lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.meatspin.com
freaksta1014
Syntagma Captain
Syntagma Captain
freaksta1014

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am

hmm. i say wait it out for a bit till it gets some reviews, because there will be possible some bug and till i guess its up and running good then buy it. just my though
Back to top Go down
Gauvin112
Friend
Gauvin112

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 am

I was looking for the samethings yesterday and i couldnt find anything. But i would still wait to see what happen with this app.
Back to top Go down
--ALPINE--
Teamview Expert
Teamview Expert
--ALPINE--

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am

Just buy it and let us know how it works. End of story. It's only 2.99.
Back to top Go down
Im_Ninja
Happy Birthday, BITCH!
Im_Ninja

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Lol I Tried buyin it, and I need to update mah phone to purchase D:

someone let me use their internets. Lol.

But reviews finally came in, apparantly it's pretty decent.

5 ratings adding up to .... 3 stars

2 reviews - (2) 4 stars.

They claim it works over 3g and can add multiple servers. So once I update I'm buyin it lol.
Back to top Go down
-J--
Friend
-J--

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah you bug the hell out of us on the forums, now whenever you get bored and "check forums" you'll be jumping on vent, driving down the highway... and only thing were hearing is the music in the car blaring, and traffic, wizzing by... good thing im deaf HA!
Back to top Go down
Im_Ninja
Happy Birthday, BITCH!
Im_Ninja

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

-J-- wrote:
yeah you bug the hell out of us on the forums, now whenever you get bored and "check forums" you'll be jumping on vent, driving down the highway... and only thing were hearing is the music in the car blaring, and traffic, wizzing by... good thing im deaf HA!

lies! But I'll probably jump on every once in a while. College life has me tied down.

I keep these forums alive!
Back to top Go down
xPwnedx
Syntagma Applicant
xPwnedx

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Lol, you're such a troll. Triskit hopped on that the other day, it was pretty interesting. If I had an Iphone, I'd probably get ventrillo on it. Besides, it's only $2.99 nerd.
Back to top Go down
Riptyde2
Admin
Admin
Riptyde2

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Alix tried this and it sounded pretty good from her phone.

go for nub.
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.net
tactician
Tactician
Tactician
tactician

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 am

Me and Triskit are android users, not ifuckingphone. ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it   Should I buy it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I buy it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: